FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THE BOOK
Why This Book?
An English Language First… This Comprehensive Guide for students and practitioners is the ultimate path to understanding and using Abdominal Acupuncture.
Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture is the first-of-its-kind to teach the powerful art of Abdominal Acupuncture (Fu Zhen).
One of the most revered and successful acupuncture systems in China, AA is relatively rarely or not as commonly used in the Western World. The reason for this is primarily due to an absence of professional knowledge and teaching expertise outside Asia.
Now this book changes all that.
Abdominal Acupuncture (Fu Zhen) is both a truly potent yet remarkably painless treatment, and in acquiring know-how and confidence in AA you will not only delight your clientele but gain an exceptional edge over your competition in the TCM field.
With 15 years of clinical and teaching experience behind him, author Dave Shipsey offers you a unique insight into the history and rationale of this ancient medicinal art. By following the simple step-by-step chapters in the Kindle book, you will quickly and efficiently learn to treat even the most painful and complex conditions with success.
Through this book you will:
· Gain a deep comprehension of how this system works on many diverse levels
· Be guided through the process of using Abdominal Acupuncture in a logical, easy to follow manner
· Master a number of possible treatment options for a wide variety of painful conditions
· Be taught to confidently locate AA points using two different methods
· Benefit from real-world examples of how AA can be used to ameliorate pain and wow clients
· Be given the tools and understanding to confidently formulate your own prescriptions
· Learn from detailed descriptions and over 120 illustrations of points, prescriptions, functions and depths for best therapeutic results.
“I have come across a few books in my many journeys to China that focused on abdominal acupuncture, and by far this book surpasses those writings … I can say professionally this is a must have book to help your medical practice and make your medical library complete” – Dr. Ryan Pedersen, DOM, L.Ac. CMT
So, don’t delay – buy this ebook now!
If you’re an acupuncture student, practitioner or just genuinely interested in the culture of Traditional Chinese Medicine, you can either gain a new appreciation of this extraordinary system of acupuncture or use it to develop a unique selling point in your own clinical practice.